The 2021 OCRA AGM will take place on 27 April 2021 at 6:30pm. Owing to Covid-19 restrictions the meeting will take place online over Microsoft Teams.
You are invited to join us as we review the year just gone and look ahead; review the minutes from the last AGM; consider proposed changes to the OCRA Constitution; take nominations for and confirm appointments.
If you would like to attend please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward a link for the meeting on to you.
Please find attached the document pack for the AGM consisting of the invitation letter, agenda, previous minutes and the current constitution. Please do not hesitate to contact the Clerk if you have any questions or have any issues with any of the documents. We hope to see as many of you as possible at the meeting on 27 April.
Annual General Meeting – 27 April 2021 – 18:30hrs
Meeting to be conducted over Microsoft Teams
- Welcome and apologies
- Minutes of last AGM
- To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Board of Trustees for the year ended
(31 Sept 20)
- To approve and accept the Financial Statements for the year ended (31 Sept 20)
- To note any questions/queries on the Financial Statements to be put to Thomas Westcott
- To confirm Thomas Westcott continue providing Chartered accountancy services to
- Chair’s report
- Key events, activities and achievements
- To adopt proposed changes to the Constitution
- To take nominations and appoint a Chair and Vice Chair from the Member Trustees to
serve until the next AGM
- To confirm the appointment of the Clerk to the Board of Trustees
- To instruct the Clerk to file all required documents and information with the Charity
- Chair to close with a look forward to the coming 12 months