OCRA offers a diverse programme of holiday activities for 3-18 year olds throughout the year, with something for everyone.
Our 2018 Easter holiday programme and registration is available now (PDF takeaway, 960KB). Scroll down for the full listing.
- Sport and Art Breakfast Clubs (8.15-9.45am, £4) and Sport and Art Afternoon Clubs (3-5.30pm, £6) will run every Sport and Art day.
- NEW! You can now book ALL DAY Sport and Art including Breakfast and Afternoon clubs running 8.15am-5.00pm!
- Packed lunches are available to pre-order every day throughout the Easter holidays, with hot and cold lunch options available for between half-day camps. Parents can select the food their children would like from the list of options on our booking page.
- Parents can now book and pay online. Simply click the booking buttons below.
Activity Camps and Courses
Ball Games Camp (£9) NEW!
Wednesday 4th April, 10am-1pm, 6+ yrs
Improve your throwing and catching skills. Play dodgeball, benchball, Doctor Doctor and more fun games!
Trampoline and Double-Mini-Trampoline Course (£15, £25 for both days) NEW!
Friday 6th April / Wednesday 11th April, 10am-3pm, 6-18 yrs
Learn new trampoline tricks and have a go at double mini-trampoline!
Mini Trampoline & DMT (£7) NEW!
Wednesday 11th April, 4-5.30pm, 3-7 yrs
Have a go at trampolining and double mini-trampoline!
Freestyle Gym Camp (£10)
Wed 4th April, 2-5pm, 9+ yrs
Learn parkour, freerunning and tricking skills, including kong, dash and reverse vaults and wall spins.
Mini Gym Camp (£8)
Wed 4th April, 10.30am-12.30pm, 3-7 yrs
Learn fun skills on our air track, bars, beam and vault.
Gymnastics Camps (£10 per camp)
Monday 9th April, 10am-1pm and 2-5pm, 6-14 yrs
Develop skills on floor, bar, vault, beam, and tumble track!
Football Camp (£12 first child; £10 per sibling; £2 discount per child if booked online)
Friday 13th April , 10am-3pm, 6-14 yrs
Develop your skills in a day of fun games and matches!
Mini Football Camp (£8)
Friday 13th April, 3.30-5.30pm, 3-7 yrs
A fun session of football and multiskills.
Sport and Art Days
Fun multi-activity days. Children can choose from a great range of activities over the day.
Tues 3rd April
Thurs 5th April
Tues 10th April
Thurs 12th April
Standard Sport and Art Days run 9.45am-3pm, 6-14 yrs, £12 per first child, £10 per sibling (£2 discount per child if booked online).
NEW! You can now book ALL DAY Sport and Art including Breakfast and Afternoon clubs running 8.15am-5.30pm!
Activities this Easter include gym, football, trampolining, basketball, swimming, dodge ball, freestyle gym (parkour), tennis, fencing, archery, unihoc, cricket, rounders, art and more!
Gym, trampolining and art will run all day, every day.
Have cereal, toast and a drink at the Pavilion. Play fun games before a day of Sport and Art!
Sport and Art Afternoon Club
Round off the day with more fun games at the Pavilion.
Packed Lunch options for pre-order:
- Packed lunches are available every day over Easter (Tuesday 3rd April – Friday 13th April)
- Hot food options for between half-day camps available on Wednesday 4th April and Monday 9th April.
Registration on the Day
Sport and Art Days – at 9.45am in the sports hall at Parklands Leisure Centre.
Mini-Gym and Mini Trampoline and DMT – meet at Okehampton College Gym.
Sport and Art Day Breakfast Clubs (8.15am) and all other camps – meet at the Pavilion in the Park.
* Directions to all venues can be found at https://ocrasport.org.uk/get-involved/directions-to-venues
Paying by Cheque
If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please complete page 2 of the booking form and send with payment to OCRA, Pavilion in the Park, Mill Road, Okehampton, EX20 1GE (cheques payable to ‘OCRA’). Swimming is available on Thursdays 5 and 12 April for an extra £1.75 (children must be 8 years old or over and already able to swim). Please book early as we have limited places. We will contact you if the activity you have booked on is full.
OCRA IS A CHARITY THAT DEVELOPS AND DELIVERS RECREATION FOR ALL