More Active, Healthier People
In a busy year to Christmas 2018, highlights have included:
- 2007 children involved in OCRA School Events programme and new leagues in Autumn term
- New Pavilion sessions with Zumba, Street Dance, Couch to 5k & Baby Yoga (starting soon)
- NEW facility users with Devon Handball, Fletcher Foxes, new work teams & leagues.
- OCRA, Walking Football to add to the 24 different SPORTS & ACTIVITIES on site
- Good event programme developing for 2019 – Open Air Cinema, Runs, Cycle Rides, Family Fun Day, Hockey Centenary Celebrations, Pony Club Tetrathalons & Multi-sport events, with the OCRA Pavilion at their heart.
- Special Needs Funding—SNAP Active & Creative Club—over £4000 raised DCC & NCT + Sport Development proposed funding of £20k per annum from Fusion for f2 years
- New OCRA activities. New coaching contracts across West Devon.
- Many actions taken to review all areas of operation, improve systems, save money, deliver effective projects / services & make OCRA more sustainable.