SNAP (Special Needs in the Park) is a fun, social club for children and young people with disabilities, that teaches fundamental movement skills through gymnastics, trampolining, dance and music.
Telephone: (01837) 318010
Pavilion in the Park
Okehampton College, Mill Road,
Okehampton, Devon. EX20 1GE
- We’re reopening soon
- A Mid-week Mini-Danish Offer
- Join us for a “Cheeky Midweeky”
- By popular demand, Sunday roasts are back!
- We have a Winner: Picasso in the Park
- Eat Out to Help Out at the Pavilion
- Tennis is Back!
- Will you be our first Picasso in the Park?
- OCRA: Coronavirus – COVID-19 Revised Statement (03 Apr 2020)
- OCRA: Coronavirus – COVID-19 Statement (19 Mar 2020)